CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

San Diego Trip

We went to the beach. It was really fun. At the beach we made really big sand balls and a tower. We also made a big hole to fit all of our feet in. This beach was in the pacific ocean.
We saw our friends DJ & Luke in San Diego.
This is a picture I took at the zoo. It was really big.Theres me in the giraffes head!
The snakes was really cool! It was a rattle snake.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Hi Zach, I miss you, I hope you can come up to visit soon. I have tons more pokemon cards so we can trade them. I like your blog. Your trip to the zoo looks fun. I hope you are liking 1st grade. I like school this year too. Love, Nate

Jensen said...

That is a neat picture of the snake! You are a really great photgrapher! I wish that I could have gone to the zoo! Have a good day!